What are the earrings made of?
Ninka Pop earrings are mostly made of acrylic, and some of resin or polymer clay. Both of these materials are quite light, so even some pieces are large, they won't really feel heavy.
The color jump rings are metal (aluminum or steel), and the others are stainless steel or gold plated. The most important thing is they are all lead and nickel free.
The posts are made of stainless steel which makes them suitable for sensitive ears. We also use 'comfort backs' so you can comfortably wear your earrings all day. If you do get irritation from using Ninka Pop earrings, please stop wearing them immediately.
How do I care for my earrings?
- Do wear the earrings, tell your friends about them, and post on Instagram and tag us @ninkapop_ :)
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Treat them with kindness, as they are a handmade item that needs care
- Don’t bend, chew, flex, twist, pull, or press your earrings too hard
- Don’t expose to water: don’t wear while swimming, showering, diving, or dancing in the rain
- Don’t expose to fire: don’t burn or smoke the earrings
- Don’t give them to children or pets - they are bright but they are not a toy
- If cleaning is needed, wipe gently with a damp cloth
- Don’t just keep the earrings in the drawer all the time, wear them and show them off!
Measurements & Colors
The size and color of Ninka Pop earrings will vary per style.
Products are photographed on earring stands so you can get an idea of the size. For size reference, the small stand (for studs) is 7cm, and the tall stand 11cm. I will also try to add size measurements to each pair, so make sure you read the description.
As far as colors, I try my best to take photos that truly represent the color in real life (although we believe, some screens don’t truly convey the beauty of it). Make sure you turn up the brightness and turn off the night mode when browsing ninkapop.com.
Do you accept returns?
We don't accept returns for hygiene reasons, so please make sure to check the description before you buy.
In case of a defect please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your order number, and describe your issue.